I am trying to wrap my arms around this new calling and get into a groove. It will not happen overnight or even in a week or month. I am happy to say though that today was much better than the first few days. The chaos is slowing and I am already learning to deal with situations better. I'm grateful for a good Bishop and counselors. Today, I was asked to do some service for a Stake Luncheon. In doing so, I had to find some sitters for my kids. It is a long story but because of preschool etc., four different people cared for my three kids today. They all served so that I could go and serve. I am thankful I have so much support.
It seems like it has been a while since I have posted anything on my own kids. I have had so many other things on my mind. So here goes...
I can't get the boys to hold still long enough for a picture and I can't get Lexi to look at the camera.


3 comments:
Cute pictures, glad things are calming just a bit. Sorry again I couldn't help you out with the child care, but it sounds like it all turned out.
I like the pictures! I tried to call you back the other day and it just rang no answering machine, so I tried!!
Lexi does the Sam things that Sam does, I guess it's the age!
I wish I had a fancy camera like you!! Hey, I have been meaning to tell you how excited I am for you! Such a huge calling! You are the person to do it. I saw you Sunday morning before church and thought you looked somehow different, but when I heard your name called, I realized it was much bigger than just a new look!! You will rock! I would love to help anyway I can.
Post a Comment