Monday, April 14, 2008

Friends

It seems everytime I call a friend, or anyone for that matter, I need something. No wonder fewer people are answering the phone these days. I hope I don't wear my friends out by always asking/needing.



Yesterday we were only able to get one sister to sign-up for temple cleaning assignments that were today. After many calls to others, I tried Chanell. She was probably sorry she told me a few weeks ago that if I need anything to call her! Anyway, I made her a deal. I would watch her kids from 8:00-noon if she went and fullfilled the temple assignment. Her girls did really well and it was fun to see Jaxon and CJ interact with Annie.


Look how cute she had them dressed! I couldn't resist a few pictures. Turns out, theyare just as bad as my kids....no one wanted to look at the camera and hold still.

This is the only one I got of them together...looking at the camera at the same time was too much to ask but at least here they are looking in the same direction!








Meet Annie...









Look...they have the same nose scrunch!! So cute!









Meet Kate...I got everything from this....




to this...






and mostly this (not looking at me)....








Beautiful girls! Thanks for allowing me to serve so you could go and serve.

5 comments:

Chanell said...

I LOVE those pictures! I'm so glad that you called me. I SOOO got the good end of the deal. Thanks for sewing Annie's sweater. You are an All-Star Relief Society President nad All-Star friend.

Amy N. said...

What CUTE girls, and pictures! I love that first one of Annie!

Did you get the metering figured out?

Dinger said...

So cute! We love you Dana and would totally help you out!

Michelle said...

Her girls are so adorable, and so sweet! Rex absolutely loves Annie. If you ever want to practice on other kids, mine are available! For babysitting too!! :)

Katherine said...

Cute pictures. I love them, and it makes me want to see you all and your darling kids.
Well, it was 78 degrees here yesterday and today it snowed! Oh Logan...