Monday, April 14, 2008

Little bit windy

It is not the greatest weather for pictures but it is overcast so I thought I would try for some more exposure shots. Again, I think I missed the mark. I should probably practice more on stationary objects but it is so much more fun to see a little one in the picture...you can never have too many pictures of those little ones that change so quickly!

Look though, I think Lexi is finally back to herself! Click to enlarge picture!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! You're getting better - I really like whatever it is that you did on that larger photo of Lexi in the chair.

Dinger said...

Did you make the head band she is wearing!? That is super cute. Lexi sure is photo-graphic. I could see the pride in your eyes as the girls sang yesterday at church. I talked to Tami about doing another song in sacrament because I thought is was good for the girls to sing. Thanks for all you do.

alliehoopes said...

Hi again :) I'd say that the exposure looks great! Especially the ones in the middle. The last one in that group seems slightly dark but it's just the shadows on her face.

It's good to practice on moving subjects too...challenge yourself a bit!

I also occasionally feel the need to steal people's photos and photoshop them the way I like. Just for fun. And because I love Photoshop. All I did was copy the layers over from the tutorial I did a little while ago and adjust the opacity on the layers. And maybe adjust levels but it seems like they were pretty close.

Allie's version

How you'll see it depends on if your monitor is calibrated or not...just something to keep in mind.

And just tell me if you want me to stop bugging you :)

Michelle said...

She is so cute! I love the bow in her hair!