It seems life the last few weeks has really gotten busier. So, I am trying to cherish the moments with the kids. Lexi is still really sick. In fact today the fever is still there and a rash has appeared. I was desperate for her to be happy so I set her on the counter and let her admire the fish. She loved it!


Today was preschool (I taugh the letter "Y") and Kindergarten Registration. Jaxon tries to participate and we had Daniel (neighbor) today to. It went really well.
At registration, CJ knew less than 10 letters. I think it was a little bit of stage fright and there was a video playing in the corner of the testing area that I think was distracting him. He will be fine but I was a little disappointed he didn't do better.



The boys dig for worms every day in hopes of going fishing with their dad or one of their grandpas.



Today was preschool (I taugh the letter "Y") and Kindergarten Registration. Jaxon tries to participate and we had Daniel (neighbor) today to. It went really well.
At registration, CJ knew less than 10 letters. I think it was a little bit of stage fright and there was a video playing in the corner of the testing area that I think was distracting him. He will be fine but I was a little disappointed he didn't do better.



The boys dig for worms every day in hopes of going fishing with their dad or one of their grandpas.

4 comments:
Kindergarten registration can be scary, especially when it is your first kid. I remember going home crying after Maddie's. I knew what to expect this time so it went much better. Love Ya!
No worries! CJ will be fine. Garrett still gets his y's and u's, h's and n's, and b's and d's mixed up. He also writes all his s's backwards. But, boy, does he love recess!
As for Lexi... my doctor said w/ my kids that a rash is quite common after a high fever and nothing to worry about.
poor baby girl! My baby got hit hard this year too-try rubbing some vicks on her feet. I know it sounds odd, but the feet are a great entrance to the body (if you put garlic in your socks you will taste it in 5 min.). This soothed her so she could sleep-worked for my husband too, my other baby :)
Hope she gets better soon!
Post a Comment