Sunday, April 6, 2008

Duplication


I know I have already posted these pictures, but not in this format. :) I have this as a header of another blog that I participate in and I just love it. So, I thought I would share it again. It makes me want to take more pictures and it makes me realize how much I love our kids.


We have had an interesting couple of days. Yesterday, Jaxon (2) swallowed 1/2 bottle of Cold & Allergy medicine. We called poison control, they said we didn't need to go to ER but to make sure he was okay they were going to call back an hour later. She said to watch for anxious or lethargic behavior. He was asleep when she called, "Is that lethargic?" I asked. :) He is fine.


Lexi has had a fever (between 101-104) since Thursday. I assumed it was teething. She was so adgitated and last night cried miserably in my arms from about 2:30 - 6:30 am. I keep trying to put her down and she would cry harder and get herself all worked up (which woudl increase her body temperature). This afternoon, I finally took her to an Urgent Care. Her temp was 104 and she was miserable. I was sure it was an ear infection. I'm glad I took her in. After ruling out a few things, the dr. said she has a severe throat infection. We got her some $60 medicine (a 5-day antibiotic) and I think her fever has broken for the first time in 3 days...AND...she is sleeping. :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I am so sorry! Kids being sick is the worst! I hope your little ones feel better soon! Mine aren't sick, they just are suffering from allergies so bad!

Katherine said...

I am so sorry that you have had sick kids too! I am glad you got antibiotics for Lexi too! Isaac is doing much better this morning and slept good last night. I am still dragging a little from our long night, but feeling much better. Have a great day!

Dinger said...

Not to mention that you are the mother of the ward and had a funeral to help with. I am so sorry!!!! Thank goodness for modern medicine!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry, that really sucks about having the sickies. We just finished off our week of that here. I'm sending good thoughts your way!

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh my, what a week for you. How is your stress? Do you need a break? It is amazing what a mother goes through on account of loving her kids.