Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cousins

We have had family in town. I feel bad because we shared a lot of the flu while they were here but these are some of the good moments. First of all, here is Lexi eating pretzels and dirt!










































By the way....spring is officially here, but it is supposed to snow in the mountains today....ahhh!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered if you'd have these pictures up by the time we got home. I'm glad to see that you didn't disappoint!! They're not even 1/2 bad, considering your subjects. So can I get copies? Thank you so much for letting us stay - even though it was a germ infestation, we're still glad we came. You'll be glad to know that we only had to stop 3 times on the way home and that Jason is 100% today. Me, on the other hand, well, let's just say the jury is still out. Off to blog my own pictures of the weekend...

Anonymous said...

BTW, I just tagged you. :)