My mentor has me working on exposure. These are pictures I took today of Lexi in hopes of getting the correct exposure. All of these are SOOC (no editing). I think I missed the mark but that is why I am the mentee.... :)

On some of these, I think I was close to getting it right but then I could'n't get her to look at me. Little stinker!



4 comments:
Hey they're looking so good! It looks like she's out in the sun...that would make it difficult for you to do exposure since there are so many shadows and things. Or maybe just make it difficult for me! :) Try it at like 6:30 pm. My favorite time of day for outdoor light. Just an hour before sunset. It will be all warm light and pretty. Just don't put her in a spot where the sun is directly on her.
If it's an overcast day then first cheer and do a little dance and then shoot any time of day because it will be amazing.
Love them! I think I saw you taking these pics! I have to say I was noticing in church today how cute Lexi is getting. You're in trouble!
I think they are great. I think the lighting looks great. Keep it up.
I like that collage-so cute! I am off to email :)
Post a Comment