The boys like to pick me "flowers" and here is one they picked (that I put back on the grass...I just can bring myself to put a weed in a vase).
CJ started puking last night, right after my sister and her family got here. I put him right in bed. He was so sweet about it. He seemed to perfectly understand that since he didn't feel well, he needed to go to bed and in the morning he would be able to play.
Later in the evening, Charlie took his turn. I feel sorry for our company...we are one big germ infestation! It hasn't hit me yet and I am hoping it doesn't. I don't have time for that right now! :)
Here are some pictures from T-ball
(click to enlarge)





1 comment:
Love the TBall pics, you have a little stud on your hands! What a fun age. Your photos are looking better and better! Great job!
Post a Comment