If you read this blog, you have probably figured out by now that I am LDS (a member of the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). I had a lot on my mind so I got up early this morning and went to the
temple. It was just after 8:00 am when I was headed back home. The sun has just started to rise and I had my camera in the car. I was able to get a few good shots. I believe all of these were taken on Manual Mode. Yeah...it feels like I am learning...
Here is what I discovered... it is a lot easier to take pictures of things that AREN'T moving!


My good morning was followed by an Easter Egg hunt at the neighborhood park and then home to color eggs with the kids. I probably did very little coloring though and more picture taking. Lexi is not in any of these because she was napping.
3 comments:
I wish I could have gone with you. I really like the egg picture.
Those are some great shots of the Temple. Hope you had a great Easter!
I love all these pictures, you are getting better and better. The temple shots are gorgeous, and I agree with you... sometimes you just need to take a break from the moving objects and start capturing the ones you dont have to chase!
Post a Comment