Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Always Activity

I got an amaryllis for Christmas. I planted it the first week of January and look what is finally happening!

Our little computer girl. Like any kid, she likes to "steal" the mouse and carry it around the house. Why did we get wireless?

From the minute we dropped CJ off at preschool, Jaxon wanted to go pick him up. He fell asleep waiting for that moment. I moved him from my arms the the couch and he jolted as said "time go get CJ?" I had to sadly tell him, "no".

I had already given Lexi her bath. She HATES them. Cries the entire time. The boys then had their turn. I left them alone for a minute and apparently Lexi found them. CJ says he told her to go away and explained that he didn't want her there. When she didn't leave, they decided to squirt her with waterguns. She still didn't leave, so they poured water on her head. He seemed to think his behavior was perfectly justified since SHE didn't leave. Interestingly enough, she enjoyed it. :) Love these kids!



We went to one of Home Depot's free workshop projects. The kids are supposed to put the project together themselves....hummmm...not sure if that happened.



Dad is just helping a "little".

1 comment:

Dinger said...

I have been looking at all of your web pages and you are a busy mom!! The pics you took of the Weymouth family are so cute...you've got talent! See you tonight