Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm lovin'...

my CAMERA. It takes such great shots and with a little editing, they seem to be even better.
I was doing a photo assignment and these are some of the shots that I liked but didn't make my top 5. :)

Playin' at the park...





Don't you sometime wonder...."How am I ever going to get to the top?"





The boys got a mini golf set for Easter ($8 well spent)





Some days, don't ya just feel the way this tree looks...a little out of control?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word. I LOVE the tree! Your comments describe me exactly. As a matter of fact, I think I might need you to send me the image so I can print it off and frame it!! Or at least add it to my blog. And, you're right - you're getting better. Hugs to you (and to the goose in the field...) :)

Kim said...

Wow you are really taking some nice pictures. I love the five that you choose about yourself. It is neat to learn more about you. Keep up the good work :).

Ryan and Angela said...

I absolutely have no doubt that your photo skills are great, but I bet it helps a ton that you have the cutest kids ever to pose for you.

Michelle said...

I love the tree one! I feel that way almost every day! Good job Dana, another great blog post.