I couldn't pass up this opportunity...Baby "M" is just over 4 weeks old. She was so alert. I think she is adorable. Thanks Becky for letting me use her to practice on.
Did you say you got a new camera? I was just checking out your blog and love the babies. Your kids are adorable too. Thanks for keeping me company last night!
these pictures are great dana! they look awesome! i love the last shot of the little feet and the rings, im jealous.. i have wanted to do that... but never get the dad around! congrats, they are beautiful!
5 comments:
Cute, so fun to see Becky's baby I haven't see her yet, what a little cutie. Great jobs with the pictures looks like you had a fun time.
Did you say you got a new camera? I was just checking out your blog and love the babies. Your kids are adorable too. Thanks for keeping me company last night!
Is that the Smith's baby? Soooo cute!
AWWW for stinkin' cute! I really like the color ones! Great focus BTW!
these pictures are great dana! they look awesome! i love the last shot of the little feet and the rings, im jealous.. i have wanted to do that... but never get the dad around! congrats, they are beautiful!
Post a Comment