Friday, March 7, 2008

photoshop edits

A few days ago, I posted pictures of this family. I was learning more in PS today and thought I would try making some additional edits to these pictures. Here are two examples of before and after. The pictures are pretty small so to see the changes you may want hoover the picture and then click on them to see a bigger image. I am not sure either have drastic changes...just little things.


2 comments:

Kim said...

I think the top one definetly looks better after the edit without the light and cable in it. I almost like the one of the boys best without the edits, I don't mind the texture in the background. Fun to see you playing with Photoshop. Are you just loving your new camera?

Katherine said...

I agree with Kim - It's so cool on the top one that you can take out the power line and light pole, but the bottom one I like the barn texture. So Cool! I want a nice camera too! Someday...Great Job
If you come to Preston this summer or fall I would love you to take our pictures.