Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wal-Mart Supercenter fieldtrip

Today we went to the Wal-Mart Supercenter for a fieldtrip. We were studying the letter "S" this week. I think the kids had a good time! On Tuesday when I taught at the house, I had them each make the letter "s" with their bodies. Then I took a "S"nap"S"hot of each of them. I sent the picture to Wal-Mart to print so before the tour started they also each got their own letter "S" picture.

They visited the Pharmacy, Garden Center, Fish, worms/guns, toys, the break room, the warehouse (back) part of the store, the fridge, the butcher and finally they got to frost cookies and have juice. Everywhere they went they got a little toy/candy to take home. Thanks Wal-Mart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the kids had a ball! I love that Wal-Mart gave them all their own nametags. Great preschool activity.