I can't believe she is really one! We had Charlie's parents over for lunch, cake and ice cream and opened a few presents.
This is probably the best snapshot I got of her the whole day....

This is probably the best snapshot I got of her the whole day....

Same thing just edited to black and white.
This is her before the cake....
Here is the cake...not much to look at but it is better than Jaxon has gotten for his first and second birthdays (nothin').
This picture turned out really dark and it is the onlyl one I got of the three of them so I tried to lighten it....
After the cake...not too bad really. :)

We got her a "baby" doll. She seemed to really like it but it looks like she has a lot to learn before having her own. :)
Grandma & Grandpa Peterson got her this "singing" frog. She was a little scared of it at first but then really curious.
At last...she was ready for a nap after her big day.

This is how well she usually stays in her chair. She is so skinny, the straps don't hold her in. Taking a picture of it was probably the wrong thing to do since I am trying to discourage this type of behavior!

This is how well she usually stays in her chair. She is so skinny, the straps don't hold her in. Taking a picture of it was probably the wrong thing to do since I am trying to discourage this type of behavior!

Friday night I bought some Easter eggs and left them on the table. Saturday morning before Charlie and I could get downstairs, the boys had opened the package and divided up the eggs between the two of them. The sweetest part is even today they can remember which color is whose. In these picture they didn't quite have it right but for the record, the purple, orange and blue ones are CJ's and the pink, green and yellow ones are Jaxon's.









1 comment:
Love Jaxon's tye-dye jammies. :) The 3-pic of Lexi is my favorite and I'm SO glad you remembered to celebrate her birthday!!
Post a Comment