I have been working on vinyl lately (do I ever quit?). Anyway, this is one of my most recent creations. They turned out pretty cute! This is what I am going to do for a March project. Although, you will be able to spell what ever you want in whatever color! Fun huh??

Look...we finally did it, we got pigtails to stay in Lexi's hair! She looks like such the little girl!

Here is a the same shot of Lexi with some Photoshopping. Not sure that I love the effect but I used vignetting, curves, saturation and layers.
2 comments:
I love the vinyl project - but what I really want is the "drawer" shelf it's sitting on! After all, what good are the letter blocks if they don't have a place to sit?? Any chances you're ready to get rid of it?? Lexi is way, way cute!
Charlie made me that shelf. I painted it blue at first but when we moved, I changed it to black. We have had many people want to "steal" that shelf. :)
dana
Post a Comment