I had two boys and was expecting again. I assumed it would be a boy and was thrilled with that. I had two...the third would be a cake walk. When I found out it was a girl, I was floored.
A girl, huh? I wasn't sure what to think. I was kind of excited but then worried...how could I take care of a girl? Her one-year birthday is tomorrow. I love her so much. I never expected the differences between a boy and girl to be so dramatic. Everything is more dramatic and can I say, magical? Her giggle, her squeals, squeaks, sneezes, cries....all so delightful. The connection between a mother and daughter is so strong, I guess I get that now. I don't know if and when there will be anymore little ones in our family but I must say, I am so grateful for my little girl and the the connection we seem to have.
Happy birthday to her tomorrow!


P.S. My sister, Lydia, took these amazing shots back in September when Lexi was about 6 months old!
4 comments:
Beautiful!! Wow, what a photographer. :)
what a gorgeous little lady. I know the feeling, having a daughter brings a new light. You fall in love all over! Beautiful shot--
So cute and you look so beautiful.
I hope to know that feeling some day! I love the pictures, especially how beautiful your and Lexi's eyes are.
Post a Comment