Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today's Lesson

I have been trying to educate myself in using Photoshop Elements (still debating if I would like to purchase PS3). I am convinced I could do most of what I need/want to do with Elements and my very old version of Photoshop. This is a picture I took several months ago of Lexi with my point-n-shoot camera. The one on the top is the SOOC (straight-out-of-camera) shot and the one in the middle is edited with a vintagey look.

What do you think? What I would really like is to find a tutorial on "color pop". My attempt at that is on the bottom. I can't find tutorials on it - no one seems to want to share that secret.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're closer to the color pop than you many think. I definitely can see a difference. The middle pic is too dark for me... but I can see this vig-netty thing has tons of potential!