Sunday, February 3, 2008

oops...take 2


I think I am on a learning curve with this because I was not able to post all that I wanted in my last comments. So here we go again. These are two more moments that give me joy and make me wonder what Life would be like Without Moments!

This is a project that Charlie is working on. We are on phase 3. I painted the bead board, shelf and molding last night. Now he just needs to make the bench.



















Also here is Lexi. I made her a tutu and it is moments like these that make me smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a project. Want to come visit me for a while?? Of course, you'd have to bring Charlie and he'd have to bring all his tools...

Love ya, Danners. Isn't blogging fun??

Breanna said...

I agree with Lydia about the whole coming to visit with the tools bit, I am amazed at Charlie's talents. Very cool. Can't wait to see the finished project.