It is not easy to teach yourself Photoshop but there aren't many out there willing to share unless you pay a lot of money. I am picking up tips from here and there and here is today's result....

Lexi is a relatively easy subject for pictures so I have to remind myself to take shots of the boys too. The reason this shot of Jaxon is so bad is because I cropped out a bunch. The picture was taken from clear across the room and I didn't zoom in. Just goes to show, that a great picture has to start from the beginning. Not everything can be edited to look fantastic, right?
For Family Home Evening on Monday, we talked about tithing and money. For an activity, they got money out of their piggy banks and we went to the store and bought whatever they wanted with the money they had. I am not sure how much they learned, but I suppose this is a work in progress. Anyway, they each got a helicopter toy and here CJ is playing with it.



2 comments:
You're getting better! I can't wait for sister lessons.
Those pictures of Lexi are beautiful!!! I love the lighting! You'll have to teach me. And seriously now I really want you to take our pics. This weekend??
Post a Comment