CJ wanted to color a picture this morning. He chose a bat that we printed off the internet. When he came to show me, the bat had a black body, purple eyes and pink ears, which all made sense. I just didn't get what the straight line was going up from the bat. So, I asked.... "It is the string, hanging down so the bat can fly!" He said with almost disgust...as if I didn't know!!! Then I realized, the only bats he has seen are the ones in Craft Warehouse that hang from the ceiling, flying around at Halloween time. Oh the mind of a 4 year-old. Aren't kids the greatest!

On another note, Lexi got a present for her birthday in the mail from Grandma & Grandpa Olson. Here she is opening it. CJ was "reading" the book to her and seeing if her outfit was going to fit.
2 comments:
I love the bat!! (And the new playlist.)
I love the bat storey... aren't kids great for a good laugh? oh I love it!
Post a Comment