Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Major Leagues...here we come!

You just have to love t-ball. The kids (especially ours) are so not into it. They pick the grass, roll on the ground, stare at the sky...they pretty much doing everything but t-ball. Tonight CJ was the catcher. Oh boy was that a kick in the pants to watch.

For whatever reason, he would only use one hand (the one with the mit) to pick up the ball and put it on the T. I am sure he had a good reason for it but who knows why.



Here he is ready for some action at home plate. Oh wait! Yes...he is standing BEHIND the coach and yes the ball is in play.



He also got to play at first base for one inning (by the way, thank goodness they games are only 3 innings).



This is Coach Jeni (for those family members reading this...she is our second cousin. Her grandma and our grandpa Stocks were brother and sister). She is so patient with the kids. One of the parents said just tonight that there is so much less yelling and more creativity than other coaches he has worked with.



Hey Batter, Batter, Batter!



Jaxon is pretty into it too! :)


We had team pictures tonight. It is amazing they could all hold still for more than 2 seconds!

Ah!!! CJ's favorite part of t-ball. The post-game snack!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Hilarious! What can I say more...

Anonymous said...

These make me laugh! Our soccer experience sounds very similar - a little like herding cats... oh, and it's ALL about the post game snack. (Ridiculous! I sort of get in trouble with the kids when I bring water as the drink...)

Chanell said...

I love the picture of him throwing! So much fun. Way to go CJ!