Regardless, I got a few pictures while at the park.
CJ was being more daring than usual...

It is a little scarey when you have the 2 year old teaching the 1 year old how to go down the slide and he is bribing her with her binki at the top.

I tried to just let them play without jumping in too much. It was hard at times because the other goal was to come home with no broken bones or bruised little bodies. All in all, they are pretty good at watching out for each other and taking care of one another.

Too bad I can't get the kids to LOOK at me while I take the picture!

2 comments:
In my view, any day that you take the kids to the park is a #1 Mom Award day. Little kids have more energy in their pinky toes than I can muster in my entire body.
Cute pics...I love days at the park! There is nothing better. Good job!
Post a Comment