Sunday, May 11, 2008

I did it...bye, bye vinyl

It does feel a little like losing something, but I did it, my vinyl machine and supplies are officially gone. It was picked up today. I am still glad I sold it but because I did it so long, I keep looking for it and thinking of projects I could have used it for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get your last project - the one for you - done? I think you should take a picture so I can see what it looks like. You have a camera for that sort of thing, right??

Michelle said...

Aw man, if I would have known I would have gotten a bunch of stuff from you before you sold it!

Kim said...

That is totally understandable, I am sure you do miss it a little bit, but on to bigger and better things. As far as your question on my comments, I am in manual mode. I have been playing around mostly in my aperture setting. It was hard when I first started taking the pictures outside because they were so bright, but then I adjusted my ISO and that really helped. I haven't used my manual mode yet.

Cassie Jensen said...

Congratulations! Hope to catch up in June while we're in Boise (vinyl or not!). Your home looks beautiful and the blog is fun! Thanks for letting me take a looksy into your busy life.
Cassie