CJ brought this to me today and said, "Mom, these are all my words I can spell." My thought was, wow, that is pretty impressive, now if we can just learn the alphabet. I have worked with him quite a bit with his letters. It's not until we got the
LeapFrog Letter Factory videos that he finally is interested. Thank goodness for silly frogs - they have made more progress in 30 minutes with
CJ than I have in hours and hours.

Here is the house/landscaping project. Charlie did all of this on Saturday. I think it was my Mother's Day present. I planted the flowers and the hanging baskets Saturday night (in the dark). :) I guess to really appreciate it, I should have taken some before pictures. I can't wait to see it with a little more color - when the petunias have grown in.

4 comments:
I'm impressed. You have a lovely home with lovely curb appeal. We are still going to send CJ a picture of a fish...still working on it.
Dan and I noticed your "Curb Appeal" last night on our walk. You guys are quick!! Most eveyone else still have them on their driveway still in the wrap!! Great job! It looks super nice!
Nice! I'm especially impressed w/ CJ's word skills. MUCH better than another little boy I know who is at least a year older than CJ...
It looks really nice. I can't wait until we get our curbing and some new bark dust. Oh course the front has to wait for the backyard to get done so we are still a few weeks out.
Post a Comment