Thursday, May 29, 2008

Love these kids!

Let's be honest, most blogs are a brag session or some sort of window into the authors thoughts and feelings. I saw an article on MSNBC or maybe it was the Today Show on bloggers and reasons for blogging. Basically what it concluded was that blogging allows stay-at-home moms to escape into the world and make new communities of friends without leaving home. The other thing it said is that it is "cheaper than therapy". No matter how you look at it, I find it a curious obsession. For me it seems to be a way to document my life and my children as they grow.

I love our kids and I can't believe how quickly they are growing. I wish it would slow down just a little!










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Holy cow - I love the picture of Lexi - I think you've got that eye-pop thing down!

Jenni said...

So how did you do that eye pop thing! Clue me in... Im guessing in a different layer? Using a different filter? You've got me curious! Clue me in! Great job, love those beautiful eyes!

Kristy said...

Hi Danners!

I hope you've added me to your list of bloggers that can read up on you once you go private :)

-kristy lou

Amy N. said...

I think blogging is good therapy and a great escape into a more adult world, so yeah, I agree with them. I also consider it part of my journal and I can't wait for the end of the year to make my blog into a book.

Your kids are very darling!

Peggy said...

I must say, they are pretty cute. :)