Sunday, October 19, 2008

Patio Progress

Charlie worked on the patio cover this weekend and made a ton of progress. The weather on Saturday was perfect!








Just in case you missed the Jaxon stitches story and wanted to see more....
This is the inside of his mouth. I am telling you, it was really deep. I am glad it is healing!!







I on the other hand have been working on a penguin flag...ugggh!
Every class at CJ's school has an animal assigned to them and his class is the penguins. Apparently they all have flags to take to assemblies etc. and to hang in the class room. I was not thinking when I volunteered to make one for his class. It is done and I am trying not to think too much about how bad it looks.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Wow, great progress on the patio! I personally love the penguin flag, and I think it is cute there is a boy penguin and a girl penguin.