Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaxon

I love Jaxon so much. I love to her him say "strawberry" that sounds nothing like strawberry. I love to see him tag along behind his dad. I love to hear him sing the abc's (even though he doesn't know that is what he is singing). I love to see him share and take care of his sister. I am so grateful to have him. Thank you to Charlie for giving me this fun little boy!

Jaxon was born THREE years ago. It is hard to believe how fast the time has gone. He was born at 2:47 pm and was 8 lbs.




Three years ago Charlie had just gotten his job in Boise with Albertson's. I was still living in Keizer, Oregon with CJ, trying to sell our house. We flew Peggy (my twin) out so she could be with me. I was afraid to be by myself so pregnant. I remember my dr. appointment was on Thursday, October 13 and the doctor said I could be induced. I decided that was the best thing. So, called Charlie and told him I was going to have a baby the next morning and if he wanted to be there, he better get on a plane (which he did that night). To celebrate Peggy and I went to the coast for the rest of the day. Remember Peggy?






On our way home we went through Portland to pick up Charlie from the airport. The next morning I was off to have a baby!











Blessing (almost 3 months old)




6 months old



Remember the helmet days?




1 year old (I was 5 1/2 months pregnant with Lexi)


2 years old







Today - 3 years old! This is from this morning. I will work on getting some "real" pictures. :)

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him! I didn't realize him and Lexi were so close in age. You looked amazing pregnant!

Laural said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! I know I have never lived close to you, but I feel like those memories were mine because I remember how I felt for you at all those times! You and Charlie make very cute kids!