Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CJ drew the Earth

I went to his class yesterday for the first time. It was fun to see him in that environment. The teacher sent him and another child to the cafeteria to get the milk snack. She obviously recognized my look and said, "It's okay, he'll make it back. He will do fine." She was right, in my mind I was thinking...you have got to be kidding me. You think CJ can do that? She then said, "I send one strong child and one weak together. She will help him." I thought it was kind of funny. Sure enough many minutes later, he came back with a big smile on his face.

Here is an Earth he drew yesterday afternoon. His imagination is growing!


1 comment:

Laural said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up. It's so weird for us to go to PTCs and here the teacher talk about how sweet our daughter is and how great she is with all the other kids and on and on... Wish she were so great at home! :)

I love all your pictures! If I had known you were home for the weekend, I would have come to say hi! Let me know the next time you come up!