Monday, October 6, 2008

Visit to MC

I went to my parents for the weekend (it was a quick decision). Charlie took Friday off and planned to help his dad build a shop so I "got out of dodge" with the kids.

The trip is about 325 miles 4 1/2 hours (if you drive 82 mph and don't stop for anything including gas); we got about 20 minutes away and Jaxon starts to really complain. Finally he says, mom, "I gotta go potty!!" He had held it the whole way and couldn't any more. I pulled over and the rest of the weekend he kept asking if we could pull over so he could go in the weeds. I have created a monster. :)

The kids loved to see Grandma & Grandpa Olson. We played, listened to general conference, made pepper jelly, went to town to play in the park and went on drives.







They begged to "brake" leaves into a pile so they could jump on them.










The first morning, my mom saw a herd of elk on her walk so we went looking for them. Instead we spotted 3 moose (of course I didn't have my camera). The rest of the weekend we looked for them and only found deer.



...and beautiful leaves.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. Cute pictures, as usual.

Kim said...

Look likes you had fun, love the picture of Jackson upclose, what gorgeous eyes.

Peggy said...

You got some great shots of MC. Looks like you had fun.