Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Activities

We went to an early morning session at the temple on Saturday. It seems like it has been a while since we have been togther to a session. When we came home, we packed up and went out to Emmett to take Charlie's parents jet skiis out for a run at Black Canyon Dam. CJ and Jaxon loved it. Lexi was a little unsure. She mostly just wants a pool of water that she can throw rocks in.



When we got back to Grandma & Grandpa Peterson's house, we decided to put up some corn. You should have seen the kids "helping". It is nice they are so willing but boy was it messy. :)



By the time we got home, it was 10:30. What a day!

Yesterday we did our usual Sunday church activities. Oh and Jaxon was puking (again). This kid never stops with that. I thought I would take him to the doctor today but he is acting a little better.

Last night I assisted a local photographer on a Senior photo shoot. It is part of my effort to learn more about what I am doing with my own photos. It was really fun and I learned a lot. She is an amazing photographer, very talented (not to mention she makes money at it). We went to some fun locations and the girl she was shooting was very willing to try anything. At the end she even got in a waterfall/pond.

Today I am tired and ready for a nap. :)

1 comment:

Laural said...

sounds like a busy weekend! and a fun one too!

Thanks for the memory! I think about the fun times we had at glencoe church every time I drive past...which is fairly often now that I live here! Remember that time I wrecked in front of Aunt Sarah's because I was startled by you guys coming past me in the truck? My knees were all bloody...and then we went swimming in the pond and you jumped in in your jeans because you didn't have your swimsuit?! Good times!!