Thursday, August 21, 2008

Change

I changed my hair today. Peggy would say this is my 30-year old haircut. :) A few months ago, I decided I wanted to get rid of most of the blonde and go back to my natural color. It was fine for several months but I didn't like the dark as much as I like the light, so....I am back with blonde. Oh, and I also had 5" cut!


7 comments:

Chanell said...

SOOOO CUTE! I love it- it looks edgy and stylin'- what a babe!

Anonymous said...

You look so serious! Very cute cut. Is it sill long enough to pull back?

Peggy said...

I like it...definitely a 30 yr. old cut. :)

Kim said...

So cute.

Amy N. said...

CUTECUTE!! I too am going back to my natural dark and long, and miss the lighter, shorter fun, but I have a pact with my daughter that we are not going to cut our hair until we can donate it-we will see if we survive!

Katherine said...

I love it! So Cute!

camfox said...

I like it!