We first went to Couer d'Alene, Idaho camping to the Peterson (Charlie's immediate family, siblings and parents). I don't have access to those pictures so I will have to post more later. The drive is about 7 hours north. Late Tuesday we headed back to Meridian. After unpacking and doing laundry, I went to bed at 3:30 in the morning. The plan was to leave by 8:00 the next day so we could get to the next family reunion. We didn't make it out until 10:30. We went to the Twin Falls Temple open house (again, I will have to post pictures later) and then went on to Bear Lake where my immediate family was gathered.
Both reunions were very fun and very different from each other.
We took pictures at the Olson reunion. I was the photographer. Ha! It was complicated and expensive to get the wireless remote so I could also be in the picture. I think it was worth it. Although technically this is my first time taking pictures of families especially a big group. I learned a lot and I hope I got a few pictures that were worth all of the hastle.
1 comment:
You're taking quite the vacation, pictures look good, can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment