
To see more word photography go to my other blog. Fun huh?

My family (parents, siblings and their children). I don't have a picture of us with Charlie's family or I would post it here.
I'm finally home. It has been a fun 2+ weeks. Now back to work (cleaning, canning, Relief Society, children). Speaking of which poor little Jaxon has pneumonia. He has been miserable all week. We got home late last night and after another night of bad sleep, I decided I couldn't take it anymore. We went to the doctor today. They listened to his lungs and spotted it right away. They sent us to the hospital for chest x-rays to make sure it was nothing more because he has also been puking at least once a day for the last week. They found nothing but the pneumonia and said it is a good thing we came in because it was progressed enough that it wouldn't have healed on its own. It would have only gotten worse. With any luck he will be feeling better in a few days.
Here is my edited version of my family photo from this last weekend (obviously I didn't take it since I am in it). I had to change one head so that everyone was at least looking in the right direction. Wanna guess what I changed? Can you see anything funny about the photo?

Lexi was so ornery the entire time. She was extremely clingy these last two weeks. I think she thought we are going to leave her. She generally would not let me out of her sight. We could not take away the binki and the zebra and the dandelions; they were the only thing that kept her semi-content, even with me right there.
2 comments:
SOOO KEWL!! I love the pictures!
You are very talented!! Could you send just an ounce of your talent my way?! :)
Oh, I forgot to guess! I think the head you had to change was CJ! Am I right?
Post a Comment