I think any time you return home from extended reunions or visits, kids have a hard time adjusting and getting back into their routine. All three of the kids seem to have different personalities since we've been back. Lexi seems more grown up. Jaxon is very ornery (but I think most of that is an effect of the pneumonia). CJ seems to be teasing more and have less patience.
Today CJ hit Jaxon with something and this is after I had already broken up several other fights. I took away what he used to hit and told Jaxon it was time for him to take a nap. Both kids immediately began wailing and crying so loud that Lexi got scared and started crying.
Then CJ comes up to me and says, "Heavenly Father wouldn't appreciate what you just did to me. Taking my things away."
It was so cute I had to turn away so they couldn't see me giggling.
1 comment:
Send your boys on over! My kids have been doing the exact same thing so maybe they need each other again. Today they were fighting about which direction to place the mattress so they could slide down the stairs. I'm sure your kids could have helped on that one! Yikes.
Post a Comment