The Peterson reunion was nearly 3 weeks ago and I am feeling guilty that I haven't posted or said anything about it. Here are some pictures and narations. We drove about 7 hours north to Couerd'Alene, Idaho. BEAUTIFUL!
All in the name of rocks, the kids will get in the water past their waist. :)



All in the name of rocks, the kids will get in the water past their waist. :)


A little video to share. CJ got PopRocks for his birthday and Jaxon was trying them out. I missed the best part - when they were first popping in his mouth. I love the end of this when he asks Lexi if she wants to try some.
Blowing bubbles to keep the kids entertained.

Grandma Peterson taking her turn.

Lexi, again, tired.

The last day we got to take a little run on the jet skiis. This is me and Jaxon. He would say "Go Fast MOM!"

Charlie & Jaxon

Charlie & CJ



Jaxon & I
Charlie & CJ
Charlie and Jaxon.

Lexi, again, tired.

The last day we got to take a little run on the jet skiis. This is me and Jaxon. He would say "Go Fast MOM!"

Charlie & Jaxon

Charlie & CJ

This is the little (and I mean little) "beach" area where the kids can play a little. Mostly they like finding and throwing rocks.

We walked out to the end of the dock and Lexi turned around on her belly and started backing in to the water!! AHHH!! She LOVES water. This was as far in as we would let her get. It made me nervous to watch because she kept trying to squirm out of Charlie's arms so she could be all the way in.

Charlie bought the kids cap guns before we went.
CJ apparently takes his shooting seriously.
CJ wanted to try the tube on his own. Keep in mind that without a lifejacket, he can't swim. I thought we were kind of brave (or maybe stupid) to let him try. This was his second try the first looked about the same. We finally realized he doesn't weigh enough to ride it. I wish I had kept filming.
After I turned of the camera, he fell in the water, in front of the tube and I couldn't see him for what seemed like hours. Then he popped back up behind the tube. He screamed quite a bit until we could turn the boat back around to get him.














1 comment:
I can see why the family keeps going back to the same place each year. I love the pic of Charlie skiing with his tongue out! It made me laugh.
Post a Comment