The LETTUCE! It just keeps producing. I pick it and in two days, no joke it could be picked again. I have shared with all of my neighbors and I am plain TIRED of lettuce. I think I am going to dig it up! This is my first experience with lettuce. I think next time I will plant it but only a 1 - 2 foot row.
Green Chile Pepper. I have four of them...what do you do when they come in a four-pack?
This is either a green pepper or an Anehiem pepper.
Zuchini. I planted a mound of seeds and waited 3-4 weeks, nothing came up...so I would plant another...and another....Anyway, you get the idea. I think I now have 3. I think I also saw a watermelon plant that just came up...only 2 months late. It must be the strange weather we've had.
"Early Girl" tomatoes. Doesn't seem like they are very early. This is the first one to ripen.
Yellow onions. I also have lots of green onions.
Red Potatoes. The plants are so big that they hang over where they are "supposed" to grow. It is so bad that this last time I mowed over some of the leaves (not the best thing for the potato).
Green bush beans. They are going to be ready to pick next weekend!
Finally, this is some lavendar that I planted last year. It looked awful but this year it has exploded and the bees are all over it all day long.
The best part of all of these is that none of these pictures are edited. They are all straight out of my camera. You can go here to see more flower shots!
1 comment:
Oh lavander! Next year that is going in my garden for sure-are you drying it? Your plants look GREAT.
Post a Comment