We just got home from another reunion. This one is for Hank & Phyllis Rekow, Charlie's maternal grandparents. We went camping to Cascade, Idaho (3 days, 2 nights). It was pretty plush camping (running water, outhouses, mowed grass, shade) and of course right on the Cascade Lake. I was grateful because camping is hard on the kids...okay it is hard on me. :) Unfortunately I had really bad allergies so I looked like I was crying all weekend and I had a hard time breathing. I was so relieved to get home and take some medicine!!
I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked because my camera broke...at least I thought it did (see here http://www.pictureittoday.blogspot.com/
It was pretty windy while we were there which is apparently unusual.
I can rarely get her to look at me so most of the rest of these are side/back shots.












2 comments:
That looks like fun- you are such a trooper to camp for 3 whole days. My goal is to go camping for 1 day and 1 night sometime this summer. We'll see. We are off to a family reunion on Thursday- my dad's family. Brock's super excited. :)
Cool pics. I think it's great that you guys make such an effort to visit family. Not everyone does, you know.
Post a Comment