For our family home
evening activity, Charlie thought it would be fun to do water balloons. It was fun but unless Lexi had a balloon in her hand every minute she would scream and cry. We tried to get the boys to play water balloon volleyball but
Jaxon wanted nothing to do with it. He generally hates water. Charlie bribed and bribed and at the very end, he finally agreed to throw one balloon in exchange for a cookie.
While swimming yesterday, Jaxon actually went out in the water with his life jacket on. His swimming teacher taught them to hold on to a water noodle and kick their legs. He was sure if I let go of him he was going to drown but every once in a while, I would distract him and he would be on his own. That quickly changed when he realized I was not holding on. I think that is progress!
1 comment:
You are such a good mom. We need to get together and swap FHE ideas. I'll have to tell you about my America FHE. By the way, I'm so glad the Lexi screams too. Kate screams all the time- if she wants something, if Annie is too close to her... all day. But Lexi's scream is much quieter than Kate's and much cuter.
Post a Comment