I just wanted to post about Thanksgiving. It was awesome. Charlie's family (parents, grandma, uncle, sister, and two of his brothers and their families) came to our house. It was the easiest Thanksgiving ever. I felt completely relaxed the whole time. I told him we should do it that way every year. :) When it was about time to eat, Lexi was super grumpy so we put her down for a nap (a convenience of hosting I guess). We neglected to take pictures...ugh! Charlie's brother, Brent and his wife Casey raised a turkey and killed it a few days before. It was TWENTY pounds. It's name was Tasty (I'm not kidding) and it was, quite tasty.
Here are a few pictures of us out in Emmett on Saturday.

A cute little moment with Grandma...

Lexi talking to the cow and Sam Horse.
Click here for a few more plant/stuff pictures from Emmett this weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment