Monday, December 15, 2008

Neighbor Gifts....

I am not sure why this is such a stressful process for me. It really shouldn't be.


First the idea of coming up with an inexpensive, nice and meaningful gift takes more creative juices than I normally have. Then I worry about who gets it and who doesn't. I want to give to everyone but financially and logically that doesn't make sense. So then I move to not wanting to leave anyone out.

Anyway, I finally figured it out and we will be delivering gifts in the next few days and here is what we are giving. Some neighbors will get carmels with a cute package & tag. Here is the tag,
but I didn't take a picture of the carmels because they are somewhat bland compared to... Other neighbors will get pretzels sticks (YUMMMMMY!) They are caramel, then chocolate then nuts, scor bar or white chocolate.







Have I convinced you that you want to be my neighbor yet?

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Pick me...I want to be your neighbor. :) Scrumptious!

Kristy said...

We can be neighbors!

You can bring me a little bag of those pretzels and I would craft you a box of the delicious oreo truffles I made tonight :)

Amy N. said...

I don't think it would be good for my waste line to be your neighbor or your kids teachers (which with my record if I were your neighbor I would also be in your primary) but what fun we would have if I were your neighbor!

Andy & Ashlee said...

This is so funny, I haven't checked you blog for a bit. We did the exact same thing for our Christmas card and I thought I was being so original. Too funny!!