Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Gifts

Today at lunch, CJ said, "Mom, were you talking about us kids last night on the phone?".
Me: "Ummm. I don't know what was I saying?"
CJ: "That a 3 year old boy wants a rope and that a 5 year old boy wants Lego Star Wars."
Me: "Oh...I remember...NO, I wasn't talking about you."

I am asking for and gathering gifts for some members of our ward who are in need. He heard me talking on the phone to people and thought the gifts were for him. The funny thing is, it wasn't a 3 year old boy that wants a rope. It was a 2 year old boy that wants a dinosaur. And it wasn't a 5 year old boy that wants Star Wars, it was a 6 year old boy that wants Ben 10. He obviously has it down what he and Jaxon want for Christmas though.

I thought it was kind of cute.

No comments: