Love matching dresses! Funny that they are half way across the country though!
It was good to see you at Christmastime! Wish we could have actually spent some time talking, but the primary was calling!
When Keenan saw the picture of CJ in the previous post, he got all excited and said, "Mom, there's PJ!" Hee hee, I corrected him and he laughed. It made me smile and I thought it might make you smile too!
3 comments:
How did I miss that?
Love matching dresses! Funny that they are half way across the country though!
It was good to see you at Christmastime! Wish we could have actually spent some time talking, but the primary was calling!
When Keenan saw the picture of CJ in the previous post, he got all excited and said, "Mom, there's PJ!" Hee hee, I corrected him and he laughed. It made me smile and I thought it might make you smile too!
I keep checking in and forgetting to leave a comment, so I am leaving one :) Cute girls and cute dresses! Hope life is good!
Post a Comment