Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today we celebrate 9 years of marriage. It is hard to believe. I can't imagine life without Charlie yet it seems we just met. He is my best friend and the one I share all of my life with. I am lucky to have him as he accepts all of my shortcomings. I am so grateful for him, which is something I probably don't tell him enough.

Sometimes when I read anniversary posts from others, it's discouraging because they seem to have perfect marriages. I would not classify our as that. Though I know that our differences have only made us stronger. I am grateful we get to have forever together!

Charlie has given us 3 beautiful children and I am so happy with my little family. He is a great dad, companion and friend.

He told me the other day that hs has started reading this blog occasionally. So if you are reading honey...Thank you for 9 years! I love you!

Here is an engagement shot (one of my favorites) that my sister took. Don't we look happy, young and skinny?



Our wedding day, November 19, 1999 at the Salt Lake Temple.





This was taken last weekend by Arya Wiese.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Wedding Birthday to you! :)

Wendy said...

Happy anniversary!

camfox said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Dana, I remember the first time I met you. Charlie was working in the computer lab in the basement of the admin building. I knew he was a member, and he had helped me with my computer questions from time to time. And then one day you came in while he was working, and he introduced you as his girlfriend. Of maybe you were even engaged. I think you were engaged. I remember thinking you were a pretty cool girl. Fun memory.