Saturday we drove out to Emmett to use Grandma & Grandpa Peterson's wave runners. It was supposed to be all of the Peterson family out on the lake together, but it turned out to just be us. It was somewhat complicated because it is hard to put two wave runners in the water when there are only 2 adults and 3 kids. Anyway it worked out and we rode around for a few hours with the kids until we were tired of it.
We saw a dead dog in the water (the size of a kitty). After I told Jaxon what it was he said, "Uh-oh mom that dog lost his boat. We need to find it." It was kind of cute to see his reaction.
We tried to rush back to Meridian to get to Home Depot before they closed but we locked the keys in the car. I was so frustrated and Charlie was too.
Sunday we went to church and then headed to Brent's wedding. It was at the Botanical Gardens in Boise. Very pretty. I didn't take that many pictures but here are a few and there are a few more on my photography blog.
(I didn't take this picture but this is Charlie's sister, Cheryl and her husband Bill. They are expecting twin boys in February)

Brent & Cassie (groom & bride) dancing. Chuck & Julie (Charlie's parents are the ones going under)

Before we went, CJ said, "I don't want to go to a wedding that is boring. That is only stuff for moms and dads." Looks like he did have a little fun though.

Lexi was eating cake off of the ground. Someone saw it and kindly got her a piece that she could eat from a plate.

Brent (groom) dancing with Marianne (Charlie's sister).

Oh...it's our little family.

This is Charlie's oldest brother, Val and his family. (Ann, Cameron, Tiffany & Tricia)

Of all the siblings, I think Val & Charlie look the most alike.

The ceremony was different from anything I have ever seen. The gal that performed the ceremony and read their wedding vows had them pour dirt (representing Casey's work) and water (representing Bren't work) together. It formed a healthy fertile soil where they can plant their own seeds. A cute idea.



2 comments:
Dana, you have such a beautiful family! :)
Dana, you look great! Love the new hair in action. Everyone looks like they were all having so much fun. Good for Brent.
Post a Comment