I know...we are super good influences in our house. I know we are supposed to avoid the appearance of evil and this clearly looks like a beer bottle but it is root beer. It happens to be one of Charlie's favorite kinds. Apparently Lexi likes it too.
We love IBC! I think its great, one of my favorite picutres of Bailey as a baby is of her sucking on a two liter of Diet Coke at 7 months. Gotta love it.
2 comments:
I just 'caught up' with the past few posts. Your kids have the most beautiful blue eyes!!!
I've noticed that my kids will hardly ever do what we say, but they ALWAYS do what we do. Maybe if you started sitting in a car seat...:)
We love IBC! I think its great, one of my favorite picutres of Bailey as a baby is of her sucking on a two liter of Diet Coke at 7 months. Gotta love it.
Post a Comment