Finally!!! A picture where he is looking straight at me. I love this kid. He still refuses to potty train. He'll be THREE in about a month. He loves to fight with his brother. He is kinda whiney at the end of the day. I will acept all of that though because he is so sweet and so kind. He is genuinely concerned for Lexi. Today he helped her up on the trampoline all by himself. The two of them were out there "talking" for sometime. A fe minutes later, I hear Jaxon say, "Just a minute Lexi, I will be right back." Lexi was pretty sad he left. He came in the house, asked me for some goldfish crackers that he could share with Lexi. Then went back and sat with her some more as the two of them shared crackers and like I said, "talked" about something.

He hates the camera! But I love this because it emphasizes his eyelashes.
No comments:
Post a Comment