Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend in Cascade



We took a quick fishing and camping trip to Cascade (Horse Thief Resevoir) over the weekend. Grandma & Grandpa Peterson came with us. They slept in our suburban and we were in our tent. It was a terrible nights sleep because Lexi struggled most of the time. It was pretty hot but it was all worth it because CJ caught 5 fish (the biggest one - 14"), Grandpa caught 6 and Charlie caught 2.

We did smores the night before and while Grandma was cooking a marshmallow it fell into the fire because she was shaking so bad (Parkinson's). CJ asked "Grandma, did that happen because you were shivering. Are you cold?" It was really innocent. I love our kids!

More pictures to come...

4 comments:

Peggy said...

It looks beautiful. I'm proud of you for "getting out" and enjoying the outdoors. :)

Kim said...

I left a comment on the other post about your picture, but I see I have my question answered. Cool pictures looks like you had fun.

Jenni said...

That boat pic is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Awesome boat picture!!