I have been wanting to go to the train depot forever. It was worth the trip but everytime I do something like this I think, "how can I be the mom and the photographer?" I need another set of hands. At one point I was carrying Lexi and trying to get a good shot of the boys...doesn't really work. I seem to find these impossible situations and then get frustrated when the shots aren't picture perfect. As you can see from the light and shadows, it was almost noon (absolute wrong time to shoot). All that being said, I am in love with my kids!

2 comments:
Love the shots, what good looking kids you have. I will have to take the kids to the depot looks like a good place to take pictures and fun too.
Oh, my word. I laughed out loud at Miss Grumpy Pants! What a great picture.
Post a Comment