If you asked today, I would say swimming lessons isn't much more than a bad bath. It was fun to watch though. Jaxon pretty much ignored the teacher, acted shy and disobeyed. He was up most of the night though with a 103 degree fever. Charlie gave him a
priesthood blessing and within 45 minutes he seemed well enough to go. So tomorrow can only be better.
CJ did a little better than that. I am anxious to see how the next couple of weeks go.


A kid needs big muscles to be able to swim...
(click to enlarge)
3 comments:
I never realized how much your boys look alike! They could be twins! So cute, I love their little farmers tans and white blonde hair! And I STILL can't figure out how you do this eye thing-- maybe I need some indetailed directions!!!!! hint hint. :)
I love swimming lessons! I think of swimming as a life skill and that lessons should be required for every kid.
What great shots-and look at those exposures! Practice is paying off.
Post a Comment